- Contact - your local Training School
- Direct Access Courses
- Restricted Licence Courses
- Light Motorcycle Licence
- Motorcycle Theory Test
- Post Test Training
- Learn To Ride
- Compulsory Basic Training (CBT)
- Glossary of terms
- Motorcycle training top tips
- CBT Course Learning Material
- Dual Carriageways
- ERS Course Learning Material
- Following and Separation Distances
- Forward Planning
- How to fail your CBT
- Motorcycle (show me, tell me) Safety Questions
- Observations - principles and practice
- One-Way Streets
- Roundabout Lifesavers
- Roundabout Rules
- Speed Limits
- Taking your Module 1 motorcycle test explained
- Taking your Module 2 motorcycle test explained
- Traffic Signals
- The Law
- Important Information
- Gift Vouchers
- Training Schools
Welcome to UK Trainer
Learning to ride a motorcycle couldn't be easier and here at UK Trainer we aim to give you everything you need to know about the law, training information, your local trainers and course availability.
Our unique Step-by-Step Guide will help you find out what course is recommended for you based on some simple questions. This will take you to a map showing your local trainers and ultimately you can book the entire course online.
The map section can also be used to contact trainers via email or phone if they don't show the ability to book online.
Our training section has indepth information about taking and passing your test with useful tips and guides, and above all - riding safely.
Once you're finished with UK Trainer you'll be only a few short days away from life on the road on two wheels!
Why not start at the begining and take advantage of a Free Introductory Lesson?